You have a strong business character and are interested in a first amazing experience in the universe of precision farming ? Take part of the european expansion of a fast growing technology company serving all farmers with connected weather stations. Located in Germany, you will help our sales development in the German market.
Your mission if you accept it
In assistance to the German Sales Manager, You will have to ….
– Provide commercial support and quickly expand in this key area
– Identify top leads, business opportunities and boost commercial contacts
– Participate in meetings with farmers’ groups, and facilitate the commercial presentation
– Make frequent reports to the Business Development Manager / Sales & Support Executive
– Contribute to lead generation and creative research of potential partners
– Carry out phoning campaign to get in relation with leads and customers, and follow-up/reminder calls.
Communication and Marketing
– Community management : posting event announcements on various social media (Twitter, Facebook, …) and Internet
– Online leads generation, communication and writing through the white paper, posts, blog, …
– Web analytics of the offline and online communication campaign
– Work on product opportunities and improvement and contribute to customer involvement (app, services)
At Trade shows…
– Prepare and attend national and international trade shows (France and abroad)
– Welcome visitors on the booth and present them our innovative service
This position will be an opportunity to gain experience in outbound communications, in customer support and product testing. You will travel in Germany and settle a strong communication link between the Sales Manager and the Lille headquarter Sales manager.
Who are you ?
You are graduated with a Bachelor in ag-engineering or International Business, and have the sense of initiative. You are optimistic, customer-centric and autonomy doesn’t scare you.
You benefit from good communication skills with a good spelling and grammar. A knowledge of the agricultural sector and a real interest in precision farming especially in potato plant is appreciated.
You are fluent in Deutsch and English (some knowledge in French is a plus).
Join Sencrop !
Sencrop, a European ag-tech start-up company, based in Euratechnologies (Lille, France), Europe’s third largest startup accelerator.
Nearly 10 000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive the current and predicted temperature, hygrometry, wind speed, as well as rainfall climatology over their fields—even if they are far away or spread.
With these ultra-local and reliable data, Sencrop makes it easy to decide the course of action they should take in any weather event, and make the right agronomic choices at the right time: crop protection / sowing / irrigation …
Our mission is to make technology more accessible, using it to make the practice of agriculture more precise, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony.
Let’s join our international team and bring real added value to the agriculture of tomorrow!
Team – A team passionate about tech
Innovation – Networked innovation to serve farmers
Impact – We impact the job of thousands
Environnement – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
Good to know
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com