Leaf wetness sensor
The connected leaf wetness sensor for monitoring your orchards and fields. Get real-time wetness measurements, track the air temperature and humidity in your fields. An affordable station that’s easy to set up and adapted to every farmer’s needs.
An essential tool for fruit growers, winegrowers
- Follow what’s happening in your orchards and fields (Disease, frost)
- Take action at the right time: Sencrop sensors will alert you if the leaf is wet or not. The quantity of water present on a leaf is measured with the highest precision, down to the last drop. The sensor detects the type of moisture, identifying the risk zone (high or low) to better alert you to disease prevention.
- Install one or more sensors in your orchards and vineyards.
Easy to install, user-friendly application
- Covered sensors
- Electrical box
- Leaf wetness sensor
on the leaf sensor market
24/7 Real-time data
The sensor imitates real leaves. It doesn’t require any calibration or maintenance. You’ll get quick, ultral-local data in real-time, 24/7 thanks to the high-precision sensor
- Air temperature (°C)
- Humidity (%)
- Dew point
- Wet bulb temperature
- Leaf wetness duration
- Leaf wetness start date
- Amount of water on the leaf
- Ice detection on the leaf
Use the application to track leaf wetness
- Access the leaf wetness history to optimize your spraying
- Leaf wetness directly connected to your DST (farming models)
- Foliar disease prediction, such as powdery mildew, apple scab, and blight
- Automatically sends weather data to your decision support tools (DST: Rimpro ™, inoki by CTIFL ...)
- Special apple feature = Mills infection criteria available
DEDICATED TO IMPROVING YOUR AGRONOMIC PERFORMANCE
Sencrop keeps you connected to the agroclimatic conditions of your fields 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Access your data anywhere using your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Intuitive measurement visualization and interpretation.
Reliable, qualified, and certified by technical organizations and independent laboratories, Sencrop received a prestigious SIMA Innovation Award in 2017.
Simple to install, easy to use. Just press “ON” to activate the station and begin collecting and transmitting local climate data at 15 minute intervals. No configuration or calibration required.
Share data with your associates, partners, and employees for improved, connected decision making.
Built with sturdy materials specifically designed for outdoor agricultural applications, our climatology stations provide the best possible value for the money.
Sencrop stations can be moved easily from one plot to another—use an auger to drill a suitable installation hole and set up your station. No wired connection necessary.
Fantastic energy efficiency and autonomy. All you need to worry about is a simple battery change every few years.
Connectivity available for any agricultural plot thanks to Low-Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN).
Our stations can be set up to provide data for agronomic disease prediction models (mildew, blight, septoria, sclerotinia) and provide alerts for specific local weather conditions.
14-Day GuaranteeIn the event you change your mind.
2-Year WarrantyCovering hardware and batteries.
One-week exchange for standard new products.
Quick Delivery2-day delivery within
Secure paymentsSecure data
Request a price quote
WITH NO OBLIGATION TO PURCHASE
Join other Sencroppers
Paul-Henri, farm operator, Outarville - Loriet, France
“What’s smart about this device is that because it monitors temperature and humidity, I can be 25 kilometers away, doing business with clients, or travelling abroad, and I am still able to send information to my employees and say: “Look, it hasn’t rained. Can you go spray crop protection in a certain field.” It means I don’t always have to be on-site. It saves me from making 50-kilometer round trips in the car."