Sencrop is competing at the Vizag fintech festival in the Agtech category.
At Sencrop, our mission is clear :
we help farmers of all size to make better decisions in their daily agricultural activities.
With easy-to-use and accessible solutions, based on connected sensors, Sencrop empowers ALL farmers, on a worldwide scale. Sencrop wants to implement in Andhra Pradesh its cutting-edge technology and invest in networks of sensors to serve growers.
The connected Ag-Weather Rain Station
Sencrop new generation of in-field sensors, based on low power long range network, is bringing a very accessible solution for ALL farmers, to better manage their weather conditions and crop risks.
- Rainfall (inches)
- Air Temperature (°C)
- Humidity (%)
- Wind speed (mph)
- Wind gusts
- Wind direction
Network of stations
A collaborative tool for all farmers. Sencrop brings innovative but easy-to-use solutions for Indian farmers. Reduce impact of chemical spraying and enter into precision farming world.
Governmental organisation could set up large communities of Sencrop weather stations (could be state-wide or smaller) and give access to that private network to the Andhra Pradesh farmers. They will then be able to connect on every station and eventually have an access to precise local weather data in the entire state.
Focusing on local crops and solving farming problems
Sencrop is adapted to the Andhra Pradesh crops:
- Rice which is the major food crop of the state, also known as "Rice Bowl of India".
- Fruit trees, maize, oil seeds, cotton, sugarcane and vegetables growers and cooperatives will have the opportunity to benefit from this unique solution.
- By saving only one chemical spray, farmers have an immediate ROI.
What is doing Sencrop in Andhra Pradesh state?
If Sencrop wins the Vizag contest:
- Sencrop will reinvest the proceeds of +US$ 100,000 in setting up its Asian and Far-east subsidiary in the Vizag area. A team will be hired locally.
- Sencrop has also decided to set up a network of +100 ag-weather stations and sensors in Andhra Pradesh as a first large-scale trial pilot. It will permit to validate our value proposition with farmers and with the governement. Sencrop already imagines the main benefits of this future cooperation for the state's agriculture.
- The governement could also used these ultra-local data to create specific solutions for climate alerts, for citizens and for many other purposes
DEDICATED TO IMPROVING YOUR AGRONOMIC PERFORMANCE
Sencrop keeps you connected to the agroclimatic conditions of your fields 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Access your data anywhere using your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Intuitive measurement visualization and interpretation.
Reliable, qualified, and certified by technical organizations and independent laboratories, Sencrop received a prestigious SIMA Innovation Award in 2017.
Simple to install, easy to use. Just press “ON” to activate the station and begin collecting and transmitting local climate data at 15 minute intervals. No configuration or calibration required.
Share data with your associates, partners, and employees for improved, connected decision making.
Built with sturdy materials specifically designed for outdoor agricultural applications, our climatology stations provide the best possible value for the money.
Sencrop stations can be moved easily from one plot to another—use an auger to drill a suitable installation hole and set up your station. No wired connection necessary.
Fantastic energy efficiency and autonomy. All you need to worry about is a simple battery change every few years.
Connectivity available for any agricultural plot thanks to Low-Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN).
Our stations can be set up to provide data for agronomic disease prediction models (mildew, blight, septoria, sclerotinia) and provide alerts for specific local weather conditions.